Aware that our students possess different learning styles, the Handouts are a visual learning tool, a place for them to focus their attention, and another means of making them think beyond what they hear.
The Handouts are designed for in-class use. As you teach from the Outlines, the Handouts connect the students to your information, give them a means of interacting with the information, and help them grasp what is being taught.
How you use the Handouts is your choice. I find that it works very well for the students to read the statements and offer their response & then follow with additional information.
• 190 pages - Series I & 200 pages in Series II
• Printed back-to-back on 7" x 10" pages; spiral-bound book
• Handouts in Series II are different than Handouts in Series I
• Although you teach all six chief parts in each series, the focus is different, so the Handout materials are also different
• First page for each week is used to define the memory work terms that may be unfamiliar
• Variety in materials: True & False, matching, fill in the blank, scenarios, and more...
• Handout pages are used by the students as you arrive at that section and direct them to the specific page noted in the Outlines
• In-class use; no need to take Handouts home each week