The Class Outlines (33 lessons) are essentially the Teacher's Guide to each series. What's contained inside isn't a dry, script that you, as teacher, must use in order for the materials to suit your setting.
Instead, what you find within is a basic guide that ties the information from one page of the Handouts to the next page. You can use the text as written and do a great job of teaching, or you can look at the information and choose your own wording that better suits your teaching style.
Outlines gives you a basic framework. How closely you adhere to the contents is driven by your teaching style and experience.
• Class Outlines for each series are spiral bound into an 8.5" x 11" book with the cover as shown
• Material in each series is entirely different
• All materials from the Handouts are placed into the Outlines at the appropriate places eliminating the need to switch from book to book
• In the front of the Outlines you will find "Sketches" which provide an overview of what will be covered in each series during the year
• Lesson Format: Opening prayer, memory work, defining memory work terms for the upcoming week, quiz on previous lesson (optional), review questions from previous lesson, lesson overview, lesson, review of the day, preview of next week, closing prayer, additional memory work
• 300+ pages in each Class Outline
• Written with down-to-earth language so that the materials can easily be taught by laypersons and/or pastors