Students may call it work because it's a "workbook," but these Workbooks are designed to get them into the Word in a simple, brief fashion.
Each of the 27 lessons in each series, will take the average student about 30 minutes to complete. The 15-18 questions directly from the NIV Bible follow in order. If they find the answer to numbers 3 and 6 but can't find the answer to number 5, it will occur before the answer to number 6. This way, students don't get frustrated thinking the answer could be "anywhere."
Generally, I glance over their Workbook lessons each week during memory work time. I do not necessarily check every answer, but my intent is to see that they have made a good effort. I'm always intrigued by their responses to the "Turning on the Light" section.
• Contains all lessons for one series in single, 7" x 10" spiral-bound book
• 30-40 verses to read each week
• 15-18 questions directly from the NIV Bible
• "Turning on the Light" contains 5-7 questions to relate what they read to their personal lives
• User-friendly layout and appearance
Teacher's Guide provides the intended responses for each of the questions from the NIV Bible.
The layout is the same as the student's book, but the responses are simply typed into the area where the students would write in their answers.
Makes a nice quick reference if you aren't familiar or don't have the time to review their Scripture Readings each week.